Homecoming Spirit Week Scavenger Hunt!
Join us today for the annual Spirit Week in the City Scavenger Hunt! Solve the clues of these iconic locations around Pontiac. Stop by and snap a pic of you at the location. Send your photos to email@example.com and three lucky winners will receive PSD swag bags of gear!
It's all part of the fun during our week of Homecoming Celebrations!
- We have more than a Strand of hope that Downtown Pontiac will be great.
- Transport yourself back to the early 1900s. How would you have gotten to your destination. Find the answer at this building that used to be Crofoot Elementary
- Roll bounce! This was a place many people rolled around on the weekends on all 8 wheels.
- Once home of the Detroit Pistons and Lions. Now this location is AMAZingly ON it when it comes to its delivery.
- This was once the chief school in the center of Pontiac
- Who let the dogs out? This school is located on the north side of Pontiac
- This was once a place for the Underground Railroad
- This is the oldest cemetery utilized in the State of Michigan
- This building is one of the oldest still standing elementary schools in Pontiac
- This is the only school to be named after a former school Superintendent
- Detroit Lions played a semi-pro game here - check out the book "Paper Lion" by George Plimpton