Join us today for the annual Spirit Week in the City Scavenger Hunt! Solve the clues of these iconic locations around Pontiac. Stop by and snap a pic of you at the location. Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and three lucky winners will receive PSD swag bags of gear!
It's all part of the fun during our week of Homecoming Celebrations!
- We have more than a Strand of hope that Downtown Pontiac will be great.
- Transport yourself back to the early 1900s. How would you have gotten to your destination. Find the answer at this building that used to be Crofoot Elementary
- Roll bounce! This was a place many people rolled around on the weekends on all 8 wheels.
- Once home of the Detroit Pistons and Lions. Now this location is AMAZingly ON it when it comes to its delivery.
- This was once the chief school in the center of Pontiac
- Who let the dogs out? This school is located on the north side of Pontiac
- This was once a place for the Underground Railroad
- This is the oldest cemetery utilized in the State of Michigan
- This building is one of the oldest still standing elementary schools in Pontiac
- This is the only school to be named after a former school Superintendent
- Detroit Lions played a semi-pro game here - check out the book "Paper Lion" by George Plimpton